Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Weekend Getaway

I love Groupon. and LivingSocial.  and Deal Chicken. and Google Offers. Well, one of these offered a great weekend get away in Scottsdale and  when I saw "free wine/happy hour and breakfast included" I snatched it right up!  We spent last weekend at Gainey Suites in Scottsdale. I have to admit, I was expecting more, but the wine was good (free and free flowing), happy hour food was alright and breakfast was pretty darn good.  It was nice to just relax and be away for a short while.
 
Carolyn is always interested in exercise rooms at hotels.  So we stopped by so she could check it out.  Her idea of exercise and my idea of exercise were very different at that time of night. I had already done my run in the morning.
Carolyn lifts weights....

Mom lifts a glass of wine...
Elyse wondered how a shower cap worked.



No comments:

Post a Comment