Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Homeland

Here are pictures from my trip to The Homeland. I arrived safely back in AZ last night. I am glad I have the weekend to recuperate. I do NOT like having dirt on my hands. or cookie dough under my fingernails.
or getting dirty. but the veggies were worth it!

It was COLD the day I went to the lake... thankfully I had the Notre Dame blanket to keep me warm. Linus and I had a Minute to Win it contest: who could get the Oreo from their forehead to their mouth. Linus won the first round - he didn't know the rules that you couldn't shake your head. I never did get it in my mouth!


Alison and I went with my mom to her doctor appointment. We were laughing at Mother trying to take this picture...she took three or four and wasn't sure she was taking any....when Mother and I got home I used the timer and we toasted....to what, I'm not exactly sure! Here's to you, Mother!



No comments:

Post a Comment