Friday, March 15, 2013

Nothing Bundt Cakes



Everybody knows I love a good deal.  When Groupon was 'invented' I got all over it.  We have found some great deals and have tried some things we may not have done otherwise - without 'the deal'.  Back in November I was doing some 'shopping' and came across a Groupon for Nothing Bundt Cakes. I LOVE cake - but for some reason I've never been a fan of bundt cakes...I don't know why. Cake is cake, right?! Just a different shape?  I was a little skeptical - I have always pictured bundt cakes as kind of dry and icky...but 'I have a Groupon!' so we checked it out (after we had used our Cold Stone Creamery Groupon....) and we were wonderfully surprised! 

This all must have happened about Presidents' Day Weekend/Valentine's Day...I know there was some special occassion.  We had fondue for VD celebration and topped it off with an assortment of individual bundt cakes. We tried several flavors:  Red Velvet, Chocolate Turtle, Chocolate, Pecan Paraline, Cinnamon Swirl, and Carrot and I don't know that I could pick a favorite:  they were all yummy!

Six mini cakes for $24. 
YUM.



No comments:

Post a Comment