Thursday, July 4, 2013

June 15 - Arriving in ND and the Saturday Circle

Mother always said that if you missed the first night of the party, you missed all the 'good stuff' and all the fun.  I was the last to arrive at the party and in my haste, ended up, instead, visiting with a Sheriff as I sped my way to the party.  For a $70 fine, I was not going to argue - although I did try to cry.


20 mph over....$70...much 'better' in ND!


I arrived at the house and, well, despite the circumstances, 'let the fun begin'!  We went to the farm for dinner that night. Thank you, Linus and Susette, for always opening your home to the family - and for feeding us well. We had a bonfire, crazy fireworks, lots of good food and drink and the phrase, 'make the circle bigger' was coined. 

Eight of us:
Zona, Gert, Alison, Beth, Louise
Linus, Garth, Dominic

The girls:
Beth, Louise, Gert
Alison, Zona

The circle

Make the circle bigger....

No comments:

Post a Comment