Thursday, December 27, 2012

Card Carrying Members

Call them coffee snobs or call them spoiled;  we prefer to refer to it as a "distinguished palette" or "good taste".  I believe our girls have been Starbuck's Card carriers since they were six and nine or so.  I know I got them both cards for their birthdays one year and every year I load $1/year for them.  They both achieved Gold Card Status this year and we couldn't be prouder.  However, Mom is a little hurt that they both very easily discarded the actual (original) cards I had given them so they can use their GOLD CARDS exclusively.  Oh who am I fooling? I don't use my custom made Mother's Day card anymore either: I just use my phone app.
 
Both girls received Gold Cup Starbuck's ornaments for Christmas to commemorate the event.

Carolyn was SO happy to finally get her gold card in December 2012.


Elyse got her gold card in September 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment