Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It All Started With a Flat Tire

I came home one evening and noticed 'the light' was on in my car for my tires.  As usual, I ignored it - even though it was too warm for it to be 'normal'.  Living my life in the usual denial, I thought, "It'll go away."  I thought no more of it.
 
The next morning I was hurrying to school and as I put my car into gear, I noticed it didn't 'roll' like it normally would. I thought it odd - and paid attention to that feeling. I backed up a bit - halfway out of my garage and said, "Something's wrong."  I hopped out of my car and there it was:


I called AAA and within 30 minutes the nice guy was here and had the tire changed in no time.  He put my flat tire in a big white garbage bag in the back of my car...and off I went.  The girls were a little late for school and I spent the rest of the morning at Discount Tire getting my tire fixed:  it had a big nail in it.  I will only speak well of the wonderful customer service I received from AAA and from Discount Tire.  

No comments:

Post a Comment