Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Yard Work

So remember that flat tire and the big white garbage bag....
 
It's been a strange and wonderful winter here in the Sonoran Desert. It was really cold for a bit and we had a freeze...then we had rain....now it's officially spring and it's getting warm. I had a Saturday with nowhere to be (I am so grateful for carpools!) so I went out to do a little yard work after the rain. I pulled weeds (not my favorite thing to do) and picked up dog poo (better than picking weeds) and then suggested to Scooter that we actually put the trees in that we've talked about. I said, "Honey, you know I have that big garbage bag in the back of the car? How about we pull out this lantana since we have the bag to put the stuff in?" He bought it! So first we had to pull out the frozen lantana. Well, it wasn't actually frozen anymore, it had frozen and was now dead - not completely dead - just mostly dead. It came out a lot easier than we thought.
Notice the white garbage bag.



 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment